SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Retail report for finding the fast moving item in a store

former_member215561
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need help for finding whether any reports are available at store level in SAP retail to find the sale happened in the last hour.

Also I need a clarification regarding how the POS system at store level will communicate with SAP system, is it online update or not?

Regards

dp

1 REPLY 1

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Deric,

For reporting you can use any LIS report if they are activated with required info structures or you can build your own query in SQ01 where the date field is to be filled with time to check the sales.

As far communication of POS and SAP is concerned, you can have the POS software generate trickle feeds at regular interval which will be transferred to SAP POS DM by any middleware like SAP PI. Without POS DM also you can schedule pulling this data and posting them at shorter interval if such real time reports are required. So as per requirement and using proper POS Integration mechanism you can pass the data to SAP on a real time basis or batch mode.

I hope this will help to understand.

Regards,

Amit