cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot is generated from inspection type 05 but quantity is not coming in quality stock

former_member491596
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to generate inspection lot  & quantity to posted in quality stock at the time of sales return.

I apply inspection type 05 & inspection plan to be created with usages 05.

System is generating inspection lot but quantity is not coming in quality stock.

Please write what are the steps above process.

Regards

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Pl ensure you have set the indicator 'post to insp. stock'' under the inspection type 05 in the material master QM view.

Regards,

ntn

former_member491596
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin

Post to insp stock indicator is set.

Regards

ARK

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK. Then kindly check the 'stock type' during PGR screen also. There is option for 'Block', 'Unrestricted' and 'Quality'.

Regards,

ntn

former_member491596
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin

Where we have to do the setting for stock type during PGR screen.

Regards

ARK

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok Ashish, I think I need to explain a bit now.

You need to check the movement type maintained in the Schedule line categories for the sales return order. Stock type can be maintained on the basis of movement type for a sales return order.

You may proceed in following two ways to check this.

1. From sales return order (VA03)

• Provide sales return order number and enter.
  • Go to line item and click on a field.
  • Click on tab 'Schedule lines' and check the entry below done in field 'Sched.line cat (DN is Standard SAP). Further clicking on any value here would take you to next screen. You would find three tabs there, Sales, shipping and procurement.
  • Click on Procurement and check the movement type. It should be 655, for posting the material to QI stock. I guess it is maintained as 653 in your case (it is for unrestricted use)

2. Config. settings can be done in following way,

• Go to SPRO>> Sales and distribution>> Sales>> Sales documents>> Schedule lines>> Define schedule line categories.
  • Here you need to maintain the movement type for Schedule line category.
  • Further, assign this to next path (Assign schedule line categories) against the item category.

Once done, run a scenario and your material should go to QI stock if QM settings are correctly maintained as you earlier mentioned.

Pl check and revert back.

Regards,

ntn

former_member491596
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks

I am closing.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please mention the method by which you could resolve the issue so that I can know that I told you the correct thing. 

regards,

ntn