cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking time taken by the queries through netweaver admin (MII Ver 12.2, Netweaver Ver 7.10, DB Oracle 11g)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to find a way to check the timing of the queries fired through MII to my database which is Oracle 11g, my netweaver version is 7.10 and MII is 12.2. Please let me know whether we have any way by which i can get the timings of the queries fired on DB, at present it is very slow and it is taking long time even to get value of 1 row from the DB.

Actually the whole idea is to check either my MII is slow, or DB has long response time or some problem with NWDB.

I hope everyone will understand my query

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Mahesh,

Take a look at this examples project:

• Examples 12.2 project - The purpose of this content is to provide working examples and detailed documentation explaining the new features of MII 12.2 and how they can be utilized to improve your MII Composite Applications.  It is targeted for both beginners and advanced MII users and it is highly recommended that you understand all of the examples before building new applications with MII 12.2.  The MII 12.2 content referenced in this document can be downloaded from here.

In the section titled "Content Usage" on page 16 for detailed information on your query usage statistics and how to see each individual runs of the query for the day.  There are also URL services provided that will provide this same granularity of data for MII 12.1 SP06 and newer. 

The available monitoring services are outlined here:

SAP MII Monitoring Services : This document describes in details some of the MII services that relate to monitoring.  It is meant to provide additional detail for the SAP MII Administration Handbook.

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Check this Open SQL Monitors (SAP Library - Administration of SAP NetWeaver CE) . This might help you understand the DB performace.

Regards

Tufale Ashai