cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice cancellation issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing an issue with invoice cancellation VF11 wich is not updating bkpf-stblg. I searched it on forum but dint get proper solution .

When we are cancelling billing doc. with VF11 the processes are ok but when I saw the accounting doc in FB03 it is not showing field reversed by i.e. bkpf-stblg and also I am not able to see reversal document icon in FB03.

Please help me out because it is urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj,

Please check the below settings:

we can check in VOFA (billing document type functions)

We can check Cancellation of billing document type  S1 is assgin to specific document type or Not.

When we cancel the Cancellation document we can check in FB08 is reverse document Header data.

we can maintain  Document details;

Document number :

Company code:

Fiscal  year :

Reverse reason:

Posting Date:

Please check and confirm

If you need more information let me know

Hope it will help you

Warm regards

murali krishna

former_member191939
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj,

BKPF-XREVERSAL is only populated/filled in the reversed original

and in the reversal FI document if BKPF-STBLG and BKPF-STJAH

are populated/filled in reversed original and reversal FI document.

BKPF-STBLG and BKPF-STJAH are only populated/filled in reversed

original and reversal FI document if the new/real cancellation

procedure (-> with automatic clearing of the open items) is executed,

and the new/real cancellation procedure is not executed, if an

open item of the original, to be reversed FI document, has already

been cleared (-> also see note 309208).

Hope this helps you.

Regards

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranu,

I have seen this thread and also red this note but I am not getting exact solution from this.

Kindly suggest any other way out.

Thanks & regards,

Pankaj

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have asked FI regarding this .he says that when you reverse in FI level then only you will get over there only.

Please check attached screen shot.

Please ask your FI guy about this.He can clarify.

Thanks,

Narnen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

According to your doc flow I have checked it and its ok and I also agree that FI reverse posting shows reverse with field but my client want this field when you revers SD doc i.e. with VF11. and currently it is not happening.

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Tell me one thing ,did you ever get before in FB03 when after completion of VF11 ?

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it was reflecting there because we did enhancement for this but due to the enhancement it was affecting sd flow means double entries of cancelled invoice was reflecting in sd. So we disabled that enhancement and now client got to know this functionality and I cant tell them it is standard and all.

Thanks & regards,

Pankaj

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

pankaj,

BKPF-STBLG populates the accounting document number, of the cancelled billing document.

Thus in the document flow, go to your cancelled billing document and check what is the accounting document (click button Accounting, in VF03).

Is there an accounting document for this cancelled billing document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks TW sir for your reply,

There is no problem in doc flow and sd process we are only facing problem in FB03 as I mentioned above.

There is accounting doc for cancelled invoice.

Thanks & regards,

Pankaj

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For SD invoice Document type is DR which is customer invoice. For reversal there is no need to assign document and system will post in RV. This is what SAP standard deliveries You can change it as per your own need.

Now for your query this field BKPF-STBLG will never be filled in case of SD invoice reversal with VF11. This is for FI document reversals with FB08 and for other FI transactions. The screen you have attached is of which document? Is it of accounting document which is created automatically on the execution of VF 11 or what?

What is your requirement? Why you are looking for this field by the way?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

Thanks for reply...

When I check the accounting doc of invoice in FB03 and if it is cancelled I was able to see the revarsal doc icon in FB03 if I will click on that I will be able to see the accounting doc of cancelled invoice.

These things are not happening now.

The screenshot I posted is of FB03.

Thanks & regrads,

Pankaj

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please share that document flow ( SD ) to understand .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

For SD the document flow and others things are ok but problem is in fb03 view.

Thanks & regards,

Pankaj

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have never seen this functionality neither these things are happening in my system. Which system and version you are working on?

Thank$

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that you have assigned the cancellation document type to your billing document type in VOFA.  In standard, the cancellation document type is S1.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmi Sir thanks for reply,

Actually to my billing doc S1 there is no doc type is assigned, kindly suggest me which doc type I should assign AB or RV.

Thanks & regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Any update?