cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IR

Former Member
0 Kudos

in xi when i am clicking to IR(IB:Dsgn) it is asking for user name & psswd.what is the default one and what shall i give ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

The default user ID will be XISUPER if XI3.0 is installed on your machine and PISUPER if PI&.0 is installed onj your machine. This user ID is master ID with all the roles specified. If the BASIS team has not created any user ID then this will be default ID to access XI. At the time of XI installation it asks for password, that is set by BASIS person.

Contact your BASIS team that do they have created any other user ID on machine, if yes then use that user name else use XISUPER/PISUPER. For password BASIS person is the only contact center as they only know about it.

Regards,

Subhasha Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhasha,

i am working with mysap ecc 6.0 so xi comes as a free package we neednot have to install it seperately any way i am trying as pere your reply and will get back to you once it is done or otherwise

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have tried with usid: xisuper and psswd from basics as master psswd but it throws an authorization error : unknown user name or incorrect password.I am trying with pisuper but its already 5 minites that xi page has not opened.Can any body say as to how to get or create an user name or password though it being an basics question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Somanth,

you need to login into Visual admin to create a userid and password . or SU01 from ABAP stack to create userid and password and do the same in Visualadmin .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Somanth,

default userid and password is created by BASIS when installation . to login you need to ask basis team to create a userid and password for you with apprioate roles assigned to you.

normally default we get is userid:SAP*.

Regards

sreeram.g.reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No such default uid and pwd.In general uid and pwd will be created by BASIS team.

For Uid and Pwd , contact your SAP BASIS / Admin team.

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somanath,

<b> I<b> guess the default username is XISUPER and the password is india123.</b></b>

Please try with this information.

Please let me know if you have any issues..!

Thanks and Regards,

Kiran...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath/Kiran,

>>I guess the default username is XISUPER and the password is india123.

This is not correct. In XI 3.0 XISUPER is a user Id used fby BASIS people for all adminstrative tasks. This User Id has all roles available. He/she is the adminstrator. In PI 7.0 the user Id is PISUPER.

Te password is not the same. It is decided by the BASIS people during XI installation. I would suggest you not to use XISUPER user Id directly. Ask your BASIS team for a new User Id. They will help you.

Regards,

Jai Shankar