cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem regarding web service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a Soap to proxy synchronous scenario from Third party to CRM.

Its working fine in Development , But after transporting it into production its giving the following error in SXMB_MONI when I am firing this from SOAP_UI -

What are the things I have to check to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Apu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Apu,

As 
Michal Krawczyk's blog http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messag...

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the payload of your message. I suppose there is some invalid chracter going in the payload.

Please check the payload using Notepad++ for finding any invalid chracters.

Further check with third party whether they have deployed the WSDL provided by you successfully on their side.

Regards

Gaurav Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Apu,

Please refer to this link:http://scn.sap.com/thread/1133360

You have to make some changes in sxmb_adm to enable synchronous messge flow display in sxmb_moni.

Regards,

Sonalika

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Apu,

A few cents, are you sure that you have changed the connection parameters to the productive CRM?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki Vila,

Thanks for the quick response.

Could you please tell me elaborately what do you mean by "changed the connection parameters to the productive CRM?"

Thnaks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to the network team target url was not in the DNS entry of PI production server.

After entering the entry its throwing a new error -

My Soap receiver channel is configured like that -

Please response.

Thanks,

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Apu,

That error is generated for the endpoint application inside the soap:fault tag. The xml structure that you are sending is not correct, have you tried to call directly with SOAPui and to compare the XML generated with the PI one?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now When I am sending data from SOAP_UI I am getting proper response message. but it is not reflecting into sxmb_moni.

If I provide some error data in the payload then the error message is showing in the moni with system error flag.

Please give some valuable input.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Apu Das,

Are you sure about the URL? That would be location of the WSDL.

Can you please try removing the '?wsdl' in the end and test?

Hope that helps.

Rakesh.

subhro_de
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Apu,

Go to sxmb_adm transaction and set the RUNTIME parameter LOGGING_SYNC to 1 - it seems that synchronous message logging is not activated.

Regards

Subhro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Apu,

The "unable to create a socket" error usually means that the connection between the two systems could not be established. Please check your firewall and other network settings.

Regards,

Victor