SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: DM - Meter Reading Workflow functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would appreciate some answers to the following questions:

Will the ASSESS workflow reverse invoiced ( or "printed" billing) documents, or only unprinted billing docs?

How many months of estimates can the workflow go back and change – only one month, or more in the case where there were many months of estimates before the actual reading was taken?

3 REPLIES 3

Astrid_Gambill
Contributor
0 Kudos

John

This ought to be a new posting, rather than asking new questions on an old post.

Regards

Astrid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Assess workflow will reversed all the billing document even if it printed.It will do the adjustment and reversal of the billing document not the invoice document. As per standard it would reversed multiple estimates read as long as the actual read is less than estimation read.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Rout

Astrid_Gambill
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John

From experience, if the billing doc for the estimated period has not been invoiced, then the bill doc will not be reversed.  I think the assumption is that without the invoice, there's no need for the Adjustment Reversal functionality to kick in, and the billing period can be manually reversed and the estimate manually interpolated.

In this scenario, the workflow overall is recorded as completed successfully, but one of the sub-tasks changes (TS20500269-ISU Error during Adjustment Reversal instead of TS20500268 ISU Meter Reading Re-Estimation) to  indicate that the Bill Doc reversal failed, and so the re-estimation doesn't take place.

Cheers

Astrid