cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Info Record Net Price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating scheduling agreement through BAPI_SAG_CREATE and passing net price for in ITEM and condition record : PB00 (Gross Price) in ITEM_CONDITION. I am getting net price in scheduling agreement line item as well as system creates purchase info record in the background.

Issue i am facing with when i go and display the purchase info-record system is not updating net price in info-record.

Any help/suggestion on how to update net price in purchase info record which gets created in background when i create scheduling agreement through BAPI interface ?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cross check your PB00 condition type setting!

Use t.code: M/06 and go to details of PB00 condition type and save by selecting following settings in "Changes which can be made" segment

1.Keep Manual entries BLANK (No limitation)
2. Select Check box of "Item condition”
3.Select Check box of"Delete"
4.Select Check box of "Value"
5.Select Check box of "Amount/percentage"
6.Select Check box of "Qty relation"

Now  create your scheduling agreement through BAPI_SAG_CREATE and cross check price in info record!

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Biju,

Thank you. I tried but it did not worked. Do i have to consider pricing procedure ? Right now in vendor master Group for Calculation Schema (Vendor) is blank and purchase organization is not assigned to Group for Calculation Schema (Purchasing Organization) and so system is triggering procedure "RM0000" as per configuration.

But In "PB00" it's going into pricing procedure "RM0002". Do I have to Trigger "RM00002" ?

Overall, my requirement is when i create Scheduling agreement with net price system create info-record in background with gross price "PB00" but net price is not getting updated.

Any help/suggetion ?

thank you.

saurav_sarkar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System NEVER updates the Net price in PIR automatically from any MM transaction line PO, contract, SA creation.

"Info update" indicator only updates the PIR order price history. Even when it creates a PIR in teh background it is always with 0 price.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cross check both  pricing procedure procedures.

Also Refer SAP Notes: 13127 and 456691

Regards,

Biju K