cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Link QINF

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

I doubt I have a relationship with the object link QINF used in QM INFO RECORD.

In tests I conducted, I can not visualize, within the transaction QI02; QI03 more than one document.

The documents were associated during creation in CV01N, but when I do a query on QI02 or QI03 only being shown a single document.

If I do a search by CV04n informing Center, Material and Supplier, all documents are displayed.

I appreciate the help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Moura,

I think you are seeing the documents from current version option  than only it will show single record. So try with all version from your t-code and let me know.

Regards,

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandu.

Thank you for your attention, but I tried that and doesn't work.

I tried to create two identical documents and different types but the system displays a single document.

thanks again.

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Moura,

Use KPRO for your document type  to upload more documents  and try . if already did please ignore.

If issue  solved please post the solution for reference and close it.

thanks.

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu.

I'm using KPRO and the problem continues.

If anyone has any more suggestions I appreciate it.

Thanks.

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Moura,

I think with an security reason they applied current version functionality for your object . This is applicable when all attached documents are found in CVo4N.  Check with your DMS Consultant and technical consultant .

One more thing is your GOS icon options are in ACTIVE LET ME KNOW.

Thanks,

chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandu.

We're not using the current version functionality, but our biggest problem is, this error is happening only in an environment in dev testing unit, my environment dev  sand box is working

I'm replacing another consultant who started the customizations. I already compared between the two environmentsall customizing objects that apparently has some connection with this feature, but they are identical.

I do not know the GOS, what is it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I found the solution.

This object (QINF) uses as the default type Q01, this document has the functionality 1: n relationship active. I do not know why, but the system understands that even if another type of document and the 1: n relationship off to display only one document per object. I Unflag option 1: n type in Q01 and the system now displays over a document to the object.

Remember that the way he was allowed to associate more than one document per object, but not displayed.

I appreciate everyone's help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

the right solution should be to add your own DocType to the list of Allowed DocType in QM customizing:

SPRO -> Quality Management -> QM in Logistic -> QM in procurememt -> Define Document Types.

Select "Define Document Types fom QM in Procurement" and add your own doctype to the list (You'll see Q01 and Q02 already defined).

After that, you will see all documents you've linked to QINF even if Q01 has the flag 1:N checked.

Regards

Pierfranco