cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Proxy Service interface out-of-date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We have added new fields in the the proxy by PI team and in CRM we have regenerated the proxies and everything looks fine in Dev box. But when we moved the TR's to PI and CRM QA box (Moved PI TR's first and then CRM TR's), all the changes are moved and everything is working fine but the proxy service interface is in red status saying the service interface - proxy out-of-date.

When i right click and check proxy, it is showing two things for the proxy class.

1. Regeneration check which is in information state (Green)

2. Object must be changed (Warning)

I have regenerated the proxy in CRM and again imported the TR to QA but still in red state in QA. Please help how to correct this issue.

Thanks in Advance!

Lakshman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Issues is resolved by reimporting the PI TR. Actually one of the structure is missed by PI in the earlier TR and then they added all the objects related to that proxy and imported. Now there is no error in the proxy.

Thanks all for the help.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmanreddy,

Look at the sub-components within the proxy structure and activate them if required. That should resolve it.

I faced the same situation and that's how I resolved it.

Ambrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ambrish, I can see all the other objects in the Datatypes and MessageTypes in green state i.e active except the interface which is showing in red state Proxy out-of-date.

Do you want me to try again to regenerate proxies for all the objects and activate in CRM?

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IMO, you have followed the correct process. PI TR first and then ABAP TR... and the resolution steps...

You can try to re-import the ABAP TR and regenerate the proxy again.

Another option would be to do a dummy change (Change description of service interface) in Dev, regenerate proxy object and do PI TR and ABAP TR again.

Ambrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshman,

have you checked what Vishnu said? Any objects in Conflict tab in PI? I would assume that some transport did not import and activate completely. I assume you checked the ABAP side, but maybe there was a conflict during Java import in PI.

I guess you made sure the SI was included in the PI transport, right?

Regards,

Jörg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshman,

Further things worth checking out after looking at the suggestions from Vishnu.

1. Suspect this could be a Package issue. In your proxy, have a look at the package (SPROXY-> Your service Interface -> Properties tab -> General Data: Package). Check if the package has SAI_TOOLS package interface attached as a Use Access

2. Make sure that all structures in your proxy are active. If not, you might need to individually activate them manually. This can happen if you've created and recreated proxy objects and moved them between transports in the process.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Kapila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kapila,

Yes SAI_TOOLS package interface is attached as a Use Access.

All the other structures in the proxy show as active and up-to-date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

-     can you check in the PI ESR if there any objects in conflicts tab.

-     try for one interface if you can regenerate proxy (via - Tcode SPROXY) and activate in CRM

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already again regenerated the proxy via Tcode SPROXY and activated in CRM and moved the TR to QA but still the same red state in QA box.