cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F4 Help on LIST UIBB in Single Processing UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have Designed an UI based on Single Processing Model.

Based on my requirement, I am using an Table (FORM_LIST_UIBB), with two columns and few rows.

1. I need an custom F4 help for one of the Column field? How it can be done?

2. Next one, How can i Achieve Pop Confirmation on UI ?

Working EHP6

Thanks in Advance,

Nag.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196830
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

If your field is an Attribute or an Entity Type in your Data Model in MDG, then it would automatically inherit your Data Element functionality.

You'll need to have this F4 functionality implemented at the Domain level in the Workbench (probably by a developer) and this will make it available on the MDG screen.

You may want to flip the fields to dropdowns if you find it useful or the list of values would appear in a popup window instead. Play a bit and see what you'll like better.

Regards,

Boris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boris,

Thanks For the Response.

Agreed and i do know, i can add my search help (Custom/Standard) at Data model-> entity->Attribute level.

I forgot to add an requirement, Based on the other UI field, i need to Concatenate other field of UI and  '_*'  and then display the Values on F4 for that Coloumn in that list table.

-> I can do this implementing the BADI USMD_UI_EVENT2 -> Process_Value_help, but the issue with this is that, if the Domain has Value table, this method will trigger, if a search help is there, it will not stop at this method, to use my Logic.

I have resolved the F4 help issue by myself.

1. Created Custom search help.

2. exported the value of other UI field on MDG Screen (USMD_UI_EVENT2->Modify_View)   .

3. Attached Search help exit in the Search help.

4. Imported the other UI field of MDG and concatenated with _*

5. Passed on to Select query and then to the F4 result.

6. Finally, attached the custom search help to the Attribute, it worked.

Other Solution.

Other solution is that, i can create an OVS and attach to the FPM_OIF_COMPONENT.

Waiting for any response, how to create an Pop-up on FPM Screen.

There is an solution, i can create an Enhancement for FPM_OIF_COMPONENT with an View and Window for Pop-Up and attch, that to main View.

I need other alternative, which is much simpler.

Thanks,

Nag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having same requirement for populating some fields on MDG UI. I want to try the solution provided by you as below :-

1. Created Custom search help.

2. exported the value of other UI field on MDG Screen (USMD_UI_EVENT2->Modify_View)   .

3. Attached Search help exit in the Search help.

4. Imported the other UI field of MDG and concatenated with _*

5. Passed on to Select query and then to the F4 result.

6. Finally, attached the custom search help to the Attribute, it worked.

But from step 2-6 is not very clear. Could you please provide detailed solution (if screenshot is possible). Its very urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Answers (0)