cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table having both Material class type and Materials

prineet_ramakur
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have to test for the materials having material class (KLART) - 002 (defined as Equipment class). Is there any table which directly gives us the data needed? If not, what will be the best way to get the data.

I need to take this material and find Sales document number in table VAPMA.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prineet_ramakur
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Guys, found the solution, I've taken OBJEK value from AUSP table by giving KLART as 002, then from V_EQUI table we can get MATNR and SERNR then finally I got VBELN and POSNR from VAPMA table for the corresponding MATNR value.

I thank you guys for your suggestions.

Prineet

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Juts go for Z-Report with help of Technical Guy. As there is no standard way out for the same.

Regards,

Kundan

prineet_ramakur
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kundan, In my case its pretty difficult to get hold of ABAP'er as he's handling bunch of other stuff.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For configurable materials, this should work:

1. GET CUOBJ from INOB where OBTAB = 'MARA' and OBJEK = (Material number)

2. Get CLINT from KSSK where OBJEK = (CUOBJ you've found from first query, but be careful to add leading zeroes to the left in this query)

3. Call function 'BAPI_OBJCL_GET_KEY_OF_OBJECT'

The tricky part is, you should first get you OBJEK which refers to the equipment number, not the configurable object number, so table INOB will not work in your case. But if you know the relatinal database connection to that information, the above step will work out for you.

prineet_ramakur
Explorer
0 Kudos

I could get OBJEK from AUSP table by giving KLART as 002, but again will it be same as Equipment number, will need to check it.

Thanks for your input will let you know once I execute it.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can find the field KLART in table KLAH and you need to develop a report if you want to corelate with SD data.

G. Lakshmipathi

prineet_ramakur
Explorer
0 Kudos

Will try this approach too ! thanks for your input !