cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete Legal Unit from SPRO path? / Mapping of Org.Units not maintained

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, can anyone tell me how can I delete a legal unit from SPRO?

The reason I am trying to delete this legal unit is when I trying to change the standard order, it gives me error message "Legal Control: Mapping of Org. Units not Maintained For Legal Plant: xxxx", so I want to delete the unit and recreate it again. If you know the solution, could you kindly let me know also?

Thanks a bunch!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Annie,

It seems a valid Legal unit is not mapped to the Plant(XXXX) that you have in your sales order.

Can you check if the org. structure config is done and mapped. If so, can you check it at table level. And if your 4 digit plant code includes Numeric "0"- say 0123. Please ensure if you have Numeric "0" and not "O" in the org. structure mapping. There is no validation of the feeder system plant code when you maintain this config.

And as requested by Dave, get the message# ig possible.

Thanks

Dhilipan

Message was edited by: Dhilipan Sundararajan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Annie,

That wording doesn't seem to correspond to any of the standard error messages.  Could you please click on the "question mark" (when you get the message dialog) and find the technical code for the message?

I'm sure it will be possible to fix the problem without deleting the Legal Unit.

Regards,

Dave