Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Parameter As List

MariusStoica
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

In my short experience with SUP I noticed that the only way SUP imports the MBO result is as a ListView (NAME1).

As such, I have 2 questions:

1. Is there a way to change this?

i.e. I have only 1 parameter (PAR_NAME1) sent from back-end to device, but in my HWC page I see the listview with 1 column.

Can I change this? Can I have an editbox for example?

2. Is there a way to get the data from the MBO's response without using the listview (inside an editbox with some JS code) or in the case that I have to use the listview, can I hide it?

Thank you very much,

Marius

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's possible to hide listview, use edit box instead of list view etc by writing your custom code  inside the custom.js file.

Have an example here on how to use the data coming from MBO.

http://scn.sap.com/community/mobile/blog/2013/02/20/develop-hwc-app-with-customized-list

- Midhun VP

MariusStoica
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I issue tho ... This code overwrites some of the page, not only the listview The button is gone. In the executed workflow, the button doesn't exist on the page.

I tried using "document.getElementById('Nume_Furnizor_Key').value = PONumber", but I get a workflow error. Used it in both BeforeScreenShow and in AfterScreenShow. Any new ideas?

Have one more issue.

If I'm on the Chrome debugger, and I run the "Submit" buton I get this error:

"

1. POST file:///C:/Sybase/Workspace/Listview/Generated%20Workflow/Receptie/html/rmi.xml  target-script-min.js:551

"

But on the device it works like a charm. Is there something I'm missing?

I added the 2 feaures to chrome, --access-files and --disable-web-security

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to hide only particular objects from your screen you can use Jquery for that.

If I am remembering correctly you can hide a list like

$("#ListviewID").hide() ;

For chrome based debug this might help you, http://scn.sap.com/community/developer-center/mobility-platform/blog/2012/09/04/debugging-sybase-sup...

- Midhun VP

MariusStoica
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Midhun VP wrote:

For chrome based debug this might help you, http://scn.sap.com/community/developer-center/mobility-platform/blog/2012/09/04/debugging-sybase-sup...

- Midhun VP

It on his blog that I based my initial Chrome debug features. It doesn't work for some reason after the online request

MariusStoica
Active Participant
0 Kudos

$("#ListviewID").hide() ;

Doesn't work

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use the below code inside customBeforeWorkflowLoad().

$('div#ListviewName').hide();//Listview name is the key of the listview in the screen.

- Midhun VP

MariusStoica
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yep, that works.

Is my guess correct that this should work for all div's ? Or it's something different?

Answers (0)