cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Activity Creation Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to develop a report where apart from other information I need to have the activity creation date.

I searched the forum and also researched on the various tables but have been unable to find any solution.

AFVC table gives all the details but not the creation date for the activity. PLPO table has creation date but it seems it caters to only PP control keys.

We do not have status change  functionality activated so JCDS is of no use as of now.

Please help.

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just for your information PLPO is used for Standard network activities and PLKO for standard networks in PS besides PP. These two tables are of no use in case you are looking for operative project structure network dates.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If your network creation date is same as that of activity creation date. Then it would solve your issues in many ways.

Just let me know the field name of Activity Creation Date.?

But if you are looking to see the overall changes being carried out to project including activity too. Then you may look for CN60 Transaction.

Regards,

Amit Rajoria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

My query is regarding the table/field of activity creation only. Which table contains this data?

CN60 would not provide the activity creation date.

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will ned to turn on status change logging.  Then you can use JEST and JCDS.  The network activity creation date is not stored in a standard table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

AUFK gives the header creation date.  You'll need status change recording to capture the operation (network activity) creation date.