cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement 311 in outbound delivery with serial numbers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am doing a return process stock in transit without sto.

To record stock in transit has no standard movements were available, I make a first reception in a transit storage location (material shiped from vendor but not yet received) in plant A then move the material once finally received to the final storage location.

So I have 2 inbound deliveries:

- the first one posting goods receipt in transit storage location (movement 653)

- the second one, tranfering the material from Transit storage loc to final storage location.

I set up movement 311 on the second delivery and with an exit I was able to point initial and final storage location for transfer within plant to work properly (it is with non serialized materials)

When I use equipments, the system issues an error message when trying to post goods receipt in the second delivery. 2 red dots (Stock data of serial number 409 not suitable for movement | Serial number 409 cannot be used here) and one stop (Termination upon goods issue posting of delivery item 840000038/00001)

When I post the transfer via mb1b, the process works fine. I understand there is a special treatment of the serialized information with the delivery interface.

Would you have a solution not to show the message ?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Etref

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would not understand much without seeing it, as it is customized process. But, I have a suggestion - Please open IQ03 (Display Material Serial number) and then run it at each step of your complete process to observe how each step influences the Stock data for the Serial. Maybe, you will figure out exactly where the problem lies.

Regards, Manas

former_member220529
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Not sure I'v understood correctly the process, anyway I understand that you have serial number management active.

Have you tried updating serial number information in the delivery?

From menu: options --> serial numbers

Regards

Claudio