cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does a SOAP to PROXY synchronous interface work??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a SOAP to PROXY synchronous interface by going through various blogs.

I am curious know is how does this work in the background as we are not configuring any SOAP receiver channel in this interface.

Also i wanted to know how to confirm if the response from the PROXY is being sent back.

I have triggered the message from RWB and i can see the message successful in PI as well as R3 system but i am unable to confirm if the response is working or not. Please help how we can test this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the valuable responses.

The interface seems working fine with messages successful in PI as well as ECC system when i triggered a message from RWB.

I am however unable to  see the response which may be due to the Synchronous Logging might be inactive. Have contacted the basis team to check the same. Also i am unable to use SOAPUI as the client network has lots of restrictions.

Regards

Mohit

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can use the WS navigator ussing the URL http://<server:port> -->WS nasvigator.

there you will see the response of message

if you are unable to see the sync menssage you need to configure the next paremeter in SXMB_ADM--> Integration Engine configuration

LOGIN_SYNC = 1

TRACE_LEVEL = 3

Try this out

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit

You need to have the following set up for soap to proxy synchronous scenraio

1. One SOAP sender adapter and one XI receiver adapter .

2. One outbound sychronous interface and one inbound synchornous interface.

3.Two message mapping one for request and one for respone and one operation mapping.

Take the WSDL of your outbound interface and import the same in SOAP UI. Provide the input values

and then click on execute.

If everything is right, you will be able to see the response in SOAP UI itself.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to create Soap or proxy adapter in the receiver side. I think you might have done it.  You have to create mode in both outbound and inbound service interface as synchronous. Also you have to do two mappings one for request and other one for response.  Both the mappings need to be referenced in your operation mapping.   If above steps are done then you can see the response too. You can use even soapui and test this scenario. Anyway your sender side is soap adapter and so this scenario is web service sender.

Hope that helps.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

I am curious know is how does this work in the background as we are not configuring any SOAP receiver channel in this interface.

You have  to configure at a  XI adapter channel in the receiver side to get the scenario works, isnt it?, with XI channel the communication is at ABAP stack level and the configuration is inside this channel.

Also i wanted to know how to confirm if the response from the PROXY is being sent back.

I have triggered the message from RWB and i can see the message successful in PI as well as R3 system but i am unable to confirm if the response is working or not.

Have you tried to check the in RWB monitoring or sxi_monitor in PI?. Also you can enable the sxi_monito in the ABAP endpoint following Michal's blog http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messag....

Regards.