cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

Its an very urgent requirement . I have to create the second page in smartforms in that i need to print the text , so iam creating the second page in that i placed the normal window , in that i created the text , but in attributes i keeping blank not mentioning like first, second , if i place the second page in the attributes its not issuing the printpreview , Please give the solution and get the rewards points more.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Give a Command functionality in Smartforms in the main window of the first page. In the first page give the first page as the target of the next page and in the condition in which the page loop is completed trigger the second page and print the text.

<i>Hope that helps</i>

Thanks

Anirban M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the first page you put a COMMAND element..

In that you Explicitly call the second page

(There you can mention the conditions for second page to trigger)

To create a Command element.. Right click on the page window and create a Command... In that you can find 'NEXT Page Command'..in the next tab of that command Window you can define a condition for Making that Second Page Trigger..

One more point is that without a main window a page will not trigger automatically..

u have to call it explicitly

Former Member
0 Kudos

I condition tab you mention print on only second page , I will try to answer you in brief after some time ok bye