cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with CCR report /sapapo/cif_deltareport3 for purchase orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We have a problem with CCR report /sapapo/cif_deltareport3 for purchase orders. After executing the report , it has taking longtime . Whereas it used to run only a couple of minutes in the past , it now takes about half an hour Also I don't know where total number of POs is coming from. We certainly do not have 178.157 open POs in the system.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopala,

In the report  /SAPAPO/CIF_DELTAREPORT3  selection screen, we can give only one partner system. Therefore data will be compared only from one SAP ERP system at a time.

If not checked already... 

As replied by others, check the plants which are included in the IMs in SAP ECC.

In the detailed report in APO, you can check the plants and analyse from which plants  unwanted POs are being extracted.

regards

Datta

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopala,

Point to check:

1) Check if someone accidentally activated integration model for unwanted POs, for that go to CFM5 check PO and PR check box, in place of material and plant out * and check if you have any integration model.

2) Check if the POs are coming from any other connected ECC system, if you have multiple ECC systems connected to your APO system.

Do let me know if you still face the same issue.

Rgds

Sourabh

ravi_malpani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I would recommend to check if you can find any relevant SAP note on service.sap.com.

Or Check with your BASIS team for probable causes.