cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error after implementing SP5 for DMIS, DMIS CNT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ladies and Gentleman,

after implementing SP 5 DMIS, DMIS_CNT the following error occurs during implementing a new Landscape:

Vorgang nicht implementiert

Kein iView für System, Objekt BTP_OBN, Operation OPEN_LANDSCAPE verfügbar

How can the problem be solved ?

Kind Regards

Hartwig Latz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you enable all the SICF services for TDMS?

Also anything showing red with tx 'TDMS_cfgchk'?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Billy,

I deactivated and activated all SICF Services for TDMS without success, the error is still there. I can create a landscape, but I can't create RFC Destinations for this landscape.

Kind Regards

Hartwig

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What about tx 'TDMS_cfgchk'?  The great thing about this check is that it will verify any services that may of been overlooked or newly required ones due to an SP update.

Also you can't create an RFC on the central system?  control system?  Or only in the Sender/Receiver systems?

In the sender/receiver systems does the ID you are using have the role 'SAP_S_RFCACL' or some similar role that allows for RFC authorizations?  Keep in mind that sap_all will not cover RFC authorizations.

I also had google translate your error message:

operation is not implemented

No iView system object BTP OBN , surgeryOPEN LANDSCAPE available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Billy,

that was the solution. I made an OSS-Call and with the person from SAP we performed transaction TDMS_cfgchk. There were three parameters wrong:

login/create_sso2_ticket 2

login/accept_sso2_ticket 1

sapgui/user_scripting TRUE

Kind Regards

Hartwig

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Excellent to hear, don't forget to mark answered so future viewers can easily see how the issue was resolved.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hartwig,

Please try to perform the transaction SGEN for all DMIS / DMIS_CNT objects.

Best Regards,

Farheen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Farheen,

I performed transaction SGEN for all DMIS/DMIS_CNT objects. The same error persists.

Kind Regards

Hartwig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hartwig,

It seems to be an issue with roles/authorization. Check in transaction SU53 if there are any errors immediately after getting the above mentioned error, also check if there is any dump in transaction ST22.

Thanks,

Anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anita,

thre is no Shortdump in transaction ST22 and no authorization error in transaction SU53.

Kind Regards

Hartwig