Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Replication from SRM EBP to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please guide for the below requirement.

We are in SRM 7.0 and Business Scenario is as follows:

1. Create a Bidder and invite for RFQ process.

2. If the Bidder gets selected replicate the Vendor to ECC to create Vendor Master.

I know this is not a standard functionality i need your guidance on how to proceed with this development.

I know it is possible to replicate vendor from SUS to ECC when ROS functionality is active using ALE/IDOC (CREMAS).

We do not have Registration of Supplier activated not it is being done using a separate system.

Can we use the same ALE/IDOC (CREMAS) to achieve this? If yes then how?

Awaiting for your reply. Thanks in advance

Regards

Punit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Punit,

We had the same situation like you, and we were not able to find a simple solution.

Eventually we did a development to transfer the vendor from SRM to ECC.

We used interface "SupplierPortalTradingPartner_CreateOrChange_**" to transfer vendor data.

Regs,

Senthil

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Punit,

There are some data limitations when you try to create vendor master from SRM to ECC.

1) SRM has got only general details, SRM does not hold company specific details like payment, bank account, withholding tax etc.

2) Purchasing specific details are also not fully captured in SRM like control keys etc.

I hope the above points have been given a thought for seamless vendor creation process.

I am not sure of the reasons of eliminating ROS process. Probably, its worth giving a thought to trigger ROS process once the bidder is selected. The detailed data can be captured and ECC vendor can be created that way.

Regards,

Ravi