cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable Sales Item Text after saving Order

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a question. Is it possible to disable the Sales Item Text once the order is saved ? If so how ?

As per the text determination process, Text objects are configured and the same are available in VA01/02. I would like to know if i can disable the text from being edited in VA02. However in VA01 i would still wish to keep it open.

Any inputs would be appreicated.

Thanks in advance,

sircc

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please try with authorization object S_SCRP_TXT I am not sure about it because I cannot test this at this timebut I hope it will work.

You can take idea from following link where Madhu has explained the process with coding.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1923947

Another way os to control this is with screen variant. Try this as well because I don't think so you will be able to control this in IMG.

Thank$

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Thanks for your help experts.

Rewards awarded.

Cheers....

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

This is not possible in standard way. So it would be better to go for Enhancement for the same.

Go for Enhancement : V45A0003

Function Exit : EXIT_SAPMV45A_003 and EXIT_SAPMV45A_004.

or

use User Exit : USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE.

Hope this will solve your issue.

Regards,

Kundan

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the Regular enhancement point for Sales Order processing for your requirement of not allowing update to Sales item text once the Sales Order is saved as I am not aware of making Text details disabled during change mode of Order.

Putting a User exit will ensure that the Sales Order with updated Sales item Text details will barred for saving...

Also you can check with Basis team for standard fitment solution in terms of Authorization.

Thanks,

Sarthak