SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Creation via LSMW Batch Input

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently I'm using LSMW standard batch input with object "0085", Method "0001" and program " RM06EEI0" for mass PO creation. The PO can be created successfully however I have the requirement to get the GR-Based Invoice Verification indicator ticked together with the PO creation. I searched the forum and found that for this standard batch input the GR-based invoice verification indicator are not supported.

I tried below method but to no avail together with the LSMW :-

1) updating EKPO structure of the field WEBRE with "X" via user exit "EXIT_SAPMM06E_017" but these has cause the item to be created without header.

2) setting the vendor with default "X" for field WEBRE at purchasing data but these default value only carried over at foreground hence executing the LSMW this are not possible

Is there any other method where I can mark the field EKPO-WEBRE with "X" without having to direct update the table or writing a custom program?

Your kind assistance are highly appreciated!

Thanks,

Loo

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loo,

Why are you not using Idoc : Message type PORDCR1 for uploading PO?

The Field GR-based invoice verification is available in the Idoc.

Regards,

Rks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to use the IDOC for PO batch create ,

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can also use the BAPI 'BAPI_PO_CREATE1' (used also in the idoc PORDCR1), where you can use the badi 'ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST'.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

User exits with function exits EXIT_SAPMM06E_* cannot be used for updating PO. As mentioned above, you have to use method PROCESS_ITEM of BADI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST.

Thanks,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loo,

we had the same Problem.

Our solution was after migrating the PO changing the Field WEBRE with TR:MASS object BUS2012.

Takes a few minutes.

Cheers Efrem