cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning message in VT01N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

i am facing a problem while creating shipment in vt01n if i select standard shipment type 0001 system lets me select deliveries without warning but if i use my Z shipment type it throws a warning message,

the difference in these two is in z ship type there is a field (determine leg) it is        blank no legs to be determine

for 001 it is legs determine according to departure point & itinerary

and for 001 no partner determine procedure is assigned but for z type TR is assigned

these are the two differences i have noticed i do not know if problem lies here or somewhere else

i have seen all the possible solutions i do not know what is missing,

Text Removed help full answers,

please see the attached file, for reference the warning message says

shipping point / trans. planning point

discrepancy- deliver 9######### delivery no
Regards to all

Sam

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi
Please avoid adding such text in your post

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems to be not a standard error message.  What is the error message number ?  Please update here.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sir Lakshmi

i hope you can see it now. please recommend.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

It seems ,your company has developed some Z -things as depends on their requirement .Actually,we don have relationship b/w Shipping point and transportation planning ,we will assign TR to company code only.

In your screen shot ,we are unable to see message number .In standard SAP,we dont get this kind of message

Please check ,what is the message number .

Better to meet ABAPer to find out reason .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Narendra i will check with abaper about this problem, its weird i have checked everything at my end but i hope someone can give me a solution ,i do not see any warning message number here which makes me worried, please suggest if you find anything.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Yo are getting this in creation mode ( VT01N ) or in Change mode ( VT02N ).If it is change mode please check Edit ( on menu bar ) and click on selection log and share that message details.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren

it was in creation mode i saved it and go to vt02n and check the selection log it says empty,

if i see overall status it says 0 planned and tender status not offered to forwarding agent.in SPRO change view route there is no forwarding agent is assigned to my route and as i mentioned in shipment type config TR is assigned ,do you think promlem lies in here?

Thanks for your help

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Shipping Point : The  physical location (e.g. a warehouse) from which you ship the item.

Shipping Type : The  type of shipping (e.g. truck or goods train) that is used to transport the  goods on a particular leg of a route.

Try this Link for your issue : http://scn.sap.com/thread/1311742

Hope this will solve your issue.

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kundan i tried everything the only thing missing is my forwrding agent is not assigned to my route do you think that can be a cause?since i do not have any warning message or log for warning otherwise i could have find the solution so please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everybody for guiding me, there was a custom development involed and in a standard sap table in which i had to maintain shipping point/transportation planning point and shipment type, i am mentioning the table name if someone need help in future can give it a shot.

ZSD_SHIPMENT_MON

Thanks again everybody for your time

Regards

Sam

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Its good that you have shared the solution. ZSD_SHIPMENT_MON is not a standard SAP table. And one more thing, Whenever you get some strange message without any message number, there are more chances that this would be due to some Z development. In standard messages usually system will always show you a message number which we can use to get to the program and logic why this message is occuring. In your this specific case I would like to request you to ask your ABAPER to give it some Z message number so that next time it would be easy to debug the issue and get to the point where this logic has been entered.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnaks Moazzam your inputs are always help full,its a very good suggestion to give it a message number so if it happens next time anybody can find the root cause. i have been told that its a standard table but it did not look standard to me as well.its been always learning form you.

Thanks again