cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

In file ti IDOC scenarion i have a problem.When i check in SM58 in get the following error."No authorization to send IDocs with message type HRMD_A.

Can anyone let me know the necessary roles and authorisation that are needed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

For file to idoc scenario is there any possibility to get line items details or xml details i.e the segments and its related field details using reference id, transaction id or interface name or message id in SAP PI 7.0. I know we need to click each and every message in sxi_monitor and look for details.

For SAP(R3 System) I can create a report and set the job for specific time period so automatically it throws the details(like reference no, document date, invoice no from) in ftp path as .csv file. The same ftp path is maintained in program.

I wanted to check FTP--->PI postings and I have set the job at r3 system it is working fine and Im monitoring it too.

Now the end to end scenario is FTP--->PI--->ECC(R3 system). Please help.Many Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Check out these threads. It might help you:

Regards,

Subhasha Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please note that the authorisations in the Note 837595 are related to the user that is on the RFC destination. So the profile change has to be on the backend SAP system and not XI system.

Cheers,

Charu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

In XI -RFC detination channel which connect to R/3 put the user id PIAFUSER.

If u r XI version is PI NW 2004s other wise put XIAFUSER.

regards,

Ansar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In RWB befor i was getting the error as : Message has error on outbound side,But after setting the required RFC authorisations as suggested in the blog i am able to tacke this error. But this time it has given me a error as: Message Scheduled on outbound side.

And when i check in SM58

i am getting an error :Error when opening RFC connection.

I have checked the SM59 it is able to connect to my Dev Server.Is there anything else i need to check.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit ,

can you send new one after you made the changes and check that one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See above links to solve the RFC error also,

after doing all changes please once again send the file and check the status of IDoc by we02 as direction 2 inbound in receiver side.Else RWB sender CC and SXMB_MONI also.

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check you are using proper user or not als check the RFC Destination which user u used, , if proper user, check the capital letters entered or not..

This is come thing related to authorisation.

Please see the below links

idoc erros - http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/6a/e6194119d8f323e10000000a155106/content.htm

IDoc erros troubleshooting - /people/raja.thangamani/blog/2007/07/19/troubleshooting-of-ale-process

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/10/27/idoc146s-not-reaching-xi133-not-posted-in-the-receiver-sap-systems133 - Idoc’s not reaching XI…. Not posted in the receiver SAP

IDOc testing - /people/suraj.sr/blog/2005/12/29/generate-test-case-for-an-idoc-scenario /people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/06/24/convert-any-flat-file-to-any-idoc-java-mapping - Any flat file to any Idoc

- File to Idoc

Regards

Chilla..

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Authorizations for IDoc;

From Note: 837595

<i>Authorization object S_RFC

Field name RFC_TYPE value FUGR

Field name RFC_NAME value EDIMEXT, SDTX

Field name ACTVT value 16