cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFCG synch ended with CCITS error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are migrating GRC 5.3 to 10.0. Have performed the basic configurations at SPRO at GRC server end. And when we try to perform schedule sync job, Authorization Synch.

I am ending up with error as soon as I schedule the job GRAC_PFCG_AUTHORIZATION_SYNC.

The error states,

"Correctly define the scenario handler class in CCITS

PFCG authorization sync failed with errors."

Thanks in advance for solutions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I have Run Risk analysis at user level and it says, no rules were selected.

I have generated Rules from SPRO and generated Risks and functions from NWBC. But no luck.. Any further steps to be performed...

Thanks

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to spro>grc>access risk analysis.

download sod rules.

and upload it to either connector or connector group to which this connector belong.

generate rules and run risk analysiss.

Regards,

Prasant

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Vyjanyanth

You are now onto a new topic. what have you searched this forum for configuring of the RAR Rule Set and what you need to do to execute risk analysis?

If you are Migrating your 5.3 content across, have you looked at the Migration Guide in SAP Marketplace? comment is helpful if you have activated BC Sets and want to use GRC 10 delivered ruleset. Follow the Migration Guide if you want to take the existing rule set you have used in 5.3

I recommend you close this thread and look at the existing open ones or start a new one for the current issue you are receiving. In doing this, you may receive more feedback from other members who have had issues with Risk Analysis Reports.

Regards

Colleen

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member

And when I check for User Level Conflicts, it shows as below.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Both issues were resolved finally. And all the 4 jobs ran successfully. With this, can we run Risk analysis for User level and Role level.?? pl suggest..

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes, you can run now.

Regards,

Prasant

Arif1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, you need to configure job through IMG.  AC > Synchronization job >select job name>select connection type > run in background > schedule.  i thing this way solve the problem.   Thanks, Arif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando and Colleen,

I have gone through some of the threads here, they are with SP level of 10 or below.

We are on GRC 10.0 SP13. and I have rechecked configurations including Connector settings from the scratch.

I have a Doubt here,

when we maintain Integration Scenario--> AUTH -> Conn. type --> scenario conn link --> Maintain file paths for Logical connector, do we have to maintain File path -  File ID - File type - Field Sep. IF YES, pl suggest what has to be done.

And uploaded rule-sets again with overwrite option.

When tried to run User LEVEL conflict check, it says no violations and risk analysis finished with errors.

Then I checked SLG1 tcode- "Error in RFC; 'Function module "/GRCPI/GRIA_USR_GET_AUTH" not fou'nd".

SLG120131005.JPG

And checked ST22 for dump, it shows

Runtime Errors     CALL_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND
ABAP ProgramCL_GRAC_AD_AUTH_MGMT_RFC======CP

Function module "/GRCPI/GRIA_USR_GET_AUTH" not found.

The function module "/GRCPI/GRIA_USR_GET_AUTH" is called,

but cannot be found in the library.

I have attached both screen shots, PFA.

Pl suggest.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Vyjayanth

Have you searched SCN GRC for this. There have been quite a few posts relating to this error

Most of the time it is due to incorrect configuration in Integration Frameworkin the IMG (Includings SM59 connections, BD54 logical system mapping, Integration scenarios for AUTH, PROV, ROLMG, SUPMG), etc

Track through your Integration Config for the connector.

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vyjayanth,

Please, configure parameters according to SAP ntoe 1588080. Also, verify if you have performed the post installation steps in the syste,.

If you are under SP10 in GRC 10.0, please check whether the foundation and the plug-in are in the same SP level according to SAP note 1352498.

Another helpful note:

Thank you,

Fernando