Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter with the key not compounded

former_member283158
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem with WEBI's filter .

I connected webi to my SAP BW using the BICS connection.

I have three  reports one for any BEx Query.

In two of these queries I have the ship_to in the filter and in the third I have 0cust_sales.

I want filtering just the code of customer in all query in the way that the first two, answer me with two single rows (one for each query) and the third

gives me the list of all customer sales for all key (Section,Comm Org, Customer etc.).

Unfortunatelly  in the pop up of variables,WEBI  shows me the Customer sales's key as a string in which there is the merge of the entire key (Section/Comm.Org/Cust/etc.) and not allows me to insert just the customer code.

Anyone knows if it is possible to show in pop up just the code of customers sales?

Best regards

Rino

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member283158
Participant
0 Kudos

AMIT,

WEBI don't lets me drag and drop the object non compaunded in the filter. It seems like an operation not alloweded

sateesh_kumar1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gennaro,

Open the report in modify mode and check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gennaro,

you cannot filter on (display) attributes using BICS, you should filter on the dimension itself and display (or) search by keys.

Best regards,

Victor

former_member283158
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guy,

my BO version is BI4.0 SP6

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find below link.You will see two objects in the webi compounded and non compounded.Based on the requirement you can use in the filter.

http://scn.sap.com/community/businessobjects-web-intelligence/blog/2013/02/03/all-you-need-to-know-a...

Regards,

Amit

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your BO version.If I remember correctly compounded and non compounded  objects are enabled in BI 4.0 SP5.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rino,

What is your exact BI version?

if I remember correctly you should see the non-compounded key in case of BEx variables, and a compounded key in case of Web Intelligence prompts. Can you share some screenshots?

Best regards,

Victor