cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Storage Location Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a return process in which the return order is created with reference to the initial billing document.

Everything works good except the storage location determination. The problem is that the storage location is copied from the reference billing document into the return order and is not redetermined in the delivery document.

If I delete the storage location in the return order then the storage location is determined correctly in the inbound delivery. But if I don't, the storage location is not redetermined.

I found this http://scn.sap.com/thread/1343595 but it doesn't help. All that configuration are done but still the storage location isn't redetermined.

Also I found some suggestions regarding MV45AFZZ user exit but I would prefer some standard solution first.

Could someone advise me about this?

Thank you.

Daniela

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alejandro_mejias
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can create a copy-control routine to clear the field in the return order. Just copy the standard routine (I suppossed you used 153 Billing doc.pos. ) and simply clear VBAP-LGORT field.

I can give you instructions on how to do it if you need it.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alejandro,

As you suggested I define in VFOM transaction the 953 copy control routine by copping the standard one. But I get an error message.

I didn't add the clear VBAP-LGORT field statement yet. There is only the copied code.

On one hand some instructions would be much appreciated. On the other hand maybe an ABAP-er should handle this.

Daniela

alejandro_mejias
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ok, simply remove the following lines

ENHANCEMENT-POINT EHP603_SAPFV45C_01 SPOTS ES_SAPFV45C.

*$*$-Start: EHP603_SAPFV45C_01------------------------------------------------------------------$*$*

ENHANCEMENT 1  /CBAD/VA_SFWS_SC1_V45C_FV45C15.    "active version

* Contract Billing

if NOT CVBRP-PS_PSP_PNR IS INITIAL and

tvak-extcont is initial and

not tvak-kschl_budget is initial.

VBAP-KZVBR = KZVBR_P.

Endif.

ENDENHANCEMENT.

*$*$-End:   EHP603_SAPFV45C_01------------------------------------------------------------------$*$*

then before ENFORM, at the end of the routine type CLEAR VBAP-LGORT.

This should work. Otherwise send me a copy of your routine an I'll try to correct it.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I remove the code you specified and it worked in the development system.

But when I transported it in the productive system I got an error in the VA01 transaction when trying to create the return with reference to the billing document. (We don't have test system, only development and productive system.)

In VOFM I can see that the routine is active.

Until this can be solve I changed the routine in the copy control.

Daniela

alejandro_mejias
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ok thats a very common problem.

Check if FV45CNNN and RV45CNNN reports are active and at least one includes RV45CN953.

if not,

1. Start the report RV80HGEN to include the used program in the carrier include of the calling application. After you execute the report, if the  program continues to terminate, proceed with the solution described in point 2.

2. Use transaction SE38 to start the report SDINVOFM. For more  information about the procedure, see the program documentation of this report.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alejandro,

You are correct (it was enough only the 1st correction step). Now it works.

Thank you for your help!

Daniela

former_member225253
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (0)