cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPT: Product Planning Table - added Information row with BAPI's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -

I have added an extra INFOROW to the Product Planning table using BADI  /SAPAPO/PPT_INFROW within Product View: Periodic.

The added INFROW return a custom calculated result called "Network days supply".  This calculation is based on the selected MATERIAL forecast, production orders, sales orders and stock over ALL locations in week buckets.

To do this calculation I use the standard BAPI's (BAPI..Getlist2) - to read and return the data into an internal table and do the required calculations. 

This however is very timely and can take up to 4 - 10 seconds to display a single row in the Planning Table.

Is there any other way using LiveCache to try reduce the reading time? 

I have 'streamlined' the BAPI's to reduce the reading time, but +/- 2 seconds per BAPI becomes a problem when trying to work in the Planning table, making changes etc and having to wait for 4 - 10 seconds every click.

Any suggestions for investigation are welcome.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frans,

I had the same problem with a new inforow in the Product View: periodic.

To solve this problem we stop using the BAPI and read the data from forecast, production, stock, transfer and sales order direct from the chart.

For that you will need a expert ABAP resource to debug the chart and identify the internal tables that have this information.

After this change your performance will be pretty close to the standard withou enhanced inforow.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thiago

Thank you for the response and suggestion.

We have also decided to use the available internal tables and some function modules where possible.

It is good to hear that I am on the right track. 

Regards

Answers (0)