cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying Text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody tell me, where in SPRO do we configure the copying of texts from one Document type to another.

Eg: from OR to LF to F2.

this is an urgent requirement as the client has multiple texts in the SalesOrder and only one Text is not getting copied into the delivery document.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

This is determined based on the access sequence specified for the Text ID.

You can go to IMG/logistics execution/Basic shipping functions/Text control/Define access sequences for determining texts.

You may also use t-code VOTXN.

If you are trying to check text being copied to delivery header,then click the radio button for the delivery header and click display. go to the relevant text determination procedure and

Check the access sequence assigned to the Text id not being copied.

The Text object should be VBBK to copy texts from sales order header,VBBP for sales item texts.

You can compare it with your other text ids and their access sequences and make the necessary change to the one that is not being copied.

Regards,

Please reward points if useful

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

This is once again Chandra sekhar. Have you satisfied with that ans. If not i will give you total process of Text determination. Shall I

Chandru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

I would like to know the answer for ur question. If u get from any where pls share the answer for me also.

Advance thanks ful

Regards

Vikram.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Let me sort this out for myself.Will let you know too, once i'm done with it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikarm

For copying text. U have to follow the path.

IMG--> SALES AND DISTRIBUTION---->TEXT CONTROL.

You have to assign the following things.

1) Define text type.

2) Define Access sequence for determining text.

3) Define and assign text determination procedure.

for eg. if u want to copy the sales document header u need to keep the text object as KNVV.

reward if it is useful.

regards

naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Priyanka,

This Text determination is also works depends on condition technique. there you have to maintain procedure and access sequence. the path is IMG--> Sales & Distribution --> Basic functions --> Text control --> Define Text types. There you can find the radio buttons of various documents first you should maintain some text in customer master data. from Tool bar --> Extras --> Texts. from that cust you have to configure to sales documents and again you have to configure to del documents also.

If it helps reward points.