Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPM_LIST_UIBB, selected items when customer sorted table

joltdx
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello FPMers!

I'm building a suite of application using mainly FPM. In this specific case, FPM_OVP_COMPONENT with FPM_SEARCH_UIBB and the FPM_LIST_UIBB.

I'd like to allow my users to select one to many rows in the FPM_LIST_UIBB and perform actions for those selections using a button in the toolbar. This works just fine.

I'd like to enable the rendering style "ALV Rendering" on the FPM_SEARCH_UIBB, in order for the users to sort and filter the data. This works just fine.

However the combinations of the above fails. I.e. I want them to be able to select one or many of the rows in the table after they have sorted and/or filtered, and then perform the functions on those rows, by clicking a button in the toolbar.

In my implementation of if_fpm_guibb_list~process_event, how do i get the actually selected data?

IT_SELECTED_LINES contains indexes of the selected lines as displayed, but that does not match the indexes of my data table, which remains as found by my search feeder class.

Also IV_LEAD_INDEX and IV_EVENT_INDEX behaves as displayed and not according to my data table.

Please advice on how to proceed to get the data i want. Or is sorting and selection mutually excluded in FPM_LIST_UIBB?

Alternatively, please advice on another approach to allow users to sort data and select rows.

Best regards!

Jörgen Lindqvist

Vattenfall

Sweden

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorgen,

For you second point " I'd like to enable the rendering style "ALV Rendering" on the FPM_SEARCH_UIBB, in order for the users to sort and filter the data" , I would like to suggest you to enable sorting and filter option through the GET_DEFINITION method at the time of field catalogue declaration.

Note : You can enable filter or sort feature for your list , if you use ATS list for list GUIBB.

After that on right top of column you will see sotring option for your column. Do the sorting as per your need ASC/DESC.

Now you have to persist this data into your private attribute of class in the FLUSH method. So you will have sorted data.

After that if you will select any row or multiple row , in process event you will get all those index which you have selected and data also you can read from the persist filtered data in attribute.

I don't think there will be index mismatch any more.

Thanks & Reagards

Praveen Gupta

joltdx
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen!

You are right, if i copy the table data back to my private attribute, there is no index mismatch.

This works fine also for ALV Rendering. I will try the standard rendering as well again now.

Thank you!

Answers (0)