Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment qty mismatch in Planning book - APO BI Info cube

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is on behalf of my friend whose thread is stuck in pre moderation.

The probelm being faced is, shipment history(dispatch qty)of a particular material loaded in planning book is not matching with the respective data (dispatch qty) of APO BI Infocube for a particular posting period. For this  checked on ECC side in RSA3 the qty coming here is matching with the data extracted in APO BI Infocube . When data is loaded from BI infocube to planning area then qty is coming incorrect. The data is transfered to Planning area from BI cube is done through a background job.

Also in TS cube, the variant saved for this job doesnt have "add data" check box selected for target keyfigure.

Any help is really appreciated.

Regards,

Anupam Sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

Could you please check what is the Unit of Measure maintained in the BI info cube and APO planning area?

If there are not the same, then there is a chance of inconsistency as per the unit conversion.

If the above solution does not solve the problem, could you please elaborate the issue with an example?

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

I assume that you are loading data in APO DP.

If not checked already, please check if all the CVCs exist ( at detailed level, if data is loaded at the detailed level).  

You can take check one bucket figures and check for which CVCs the data is missing.

You can do this quickly first checking at group levels( aggegrated ) and go to the detailed levels.

Sometimes figures do not match because there are some returns ( negative quantities).

We also had instances of mismatches in infocube and PA figures due to some rare weekend sales counted in next weekly buckets.

regards

Datta

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dattasaheb and Manimaran,

Thanks for your reply.

UOM is same both in APO Planning area and BI Info cube.The differnce is coming in Planning Book , where as QTY in Info cube considered both inward and out ward movement (601 and 602 movement type) For example for a material X the shipment qty is both in ECC and In focube is 1770  EA and while we upload in planning book it is coming 1776 EA.

We are not able to find out why it is increasing this qty.

can  it be issue of Live Cache?

Regards,

Anupam Sharma

Message was edited by: Anupam Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

Please check individual records in the BI Infocube.

I think there are negative quantities( returns) and these are not gettign loaded in PA.

In the planning area settings, probably you have not provided for accomodation of negative values for key figures. Due this negtaive values are not updated in the planning area and therefore the quantity in PA is more than that in Infocube.

(In Plannig area >> Change >> Key Figures >> details).

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

What type of a cube are you using to load data to the planning area ? Is it a direct access cube (Virtual Infoprovider ) or a regular infocube ? I have seen that it can actually differ the way the data is read to the planning areas. I am not sure it is relevant to your scenario but would be a good check to make.

Regards

Snehith

Answers (0)