cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Forms SP 10 failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all!

I'm using J2EE Engine with SP 10. I'm trying to run Adobe Interactive Forms but failed.

what I did:

- deployed Adobe Forms sda files for Service Pack 10 via SDM on the J2EE instance

- installation of Adobe Reader Version 6.0.2

- enabled Active X in IE Version 6

- worked through post installation activities (IIOP Services start automatically)

- worked through the Configuration Guide for ADS (ADS User etc... )

not sure:

- do I need credentials for SP 10

Visual Admin -> Server node -> Document Services Licence Service tells me: "License Compliance: yellow traffic lights, you do not require a license at this time"

- is the deploy of the sda files on SAP Service Marketplace sufficient as installation of the Adobe Services?

Error:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.pdfobject.core.PDFObjectRuntimeException: Service call exception; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (401) Unauthorized.

Any hints? Thankx

Christoph

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

you definitely need the credentials to run an interactive form, without them the ADS cannot create the fillable PDF. Likewise, you'll need to go through all other steps described in the ADS Inst Guide and Config Guide.

In addition, for the run time you need the Active Components Framework for Interactive Forms (see SAP Note 736902).

With SP10, there was also an installation issue (see this thread for solution: ).

Hope this helps,

Markus Meisl

SAP NetWeaver Product Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you Markus for hints. Somehow since my installation of SP 10 the error occurs, that I can not open the form editor anymore. the Error is: Unable to create part: <AdobeFormName>!

I'm sure that I have the Adobe Designer 6.0 installed with the NWDS, i just run a new installation.

what can i do?

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph

did you check the link I sent in my last post? You probably still have to register a dll. Please check the link above or SAP Note 822198.

Regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

somehow I made it. Tausend Dank!! hope you got my "solved problem point"

But the background of my PDF shows: "Preliminary, Draft, not for productive use only" How to get rid of this?

Christoph

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph

The watermark you are referring to is on the ADS credentials.

Is your company a partner of SAP's? If so, this is the standard credential SAP delivers for test/evaluation purposes of partners.

If your company is an SAP customer, they would get ADS credentials without the watermark.

Regards,

Markus

Answers (0)