Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC CUP Email Notifications

Matt_Marples
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The dispatcher for our email notifications has been in 'busy' state for a while and therefore email notifications for role approvals aren't been sent to end users. This last time this happened, we re-activated the 'email dispatcher' and it fired off a backlog of email to users, causing lots of complaints. Does anyone know how I can prevent these backlog of email being sent before we re-activate the 'email dispatcher'.

Many Thanks,

Matt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

You should be able to delete the Queue of unsent/ un-transmitted notifications from transaction SOST.

Matt_Marples
Participant
0 Kudos

Does GRC use SOST to transmitt email notification? - sorry not too sure how GRC is configured to send out email notification hence my question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes GRC uses standatd SAP functionality SOST for all email notifcation .

Kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it does

Matt_Marples
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harinam,

The problem I have with SOST is that I can't tell which email notification are related to GRC as we have other process email notification within SOST as well. DO you know of any other way I could prevent these from being triggered. What if I took away the reference to the email server in GRC, would this stop them being sent?

Many Thanks, Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

My only other useful advice would be is to search the queue for any emails being sent out by user "WF-BATCH" and restrict your search on the "Doc Title" i.e. Subject headers. Any GRC related emails should hopefully be noticeable e.g. "GRC Access Request..." etc.

I hope that helps a bit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My only other useful advice would be is to search the queue for any emails being sent out by user "WF-BATCH" and restrict your search on the "Doc Title" i.e. Subject headers. Any GRC related emails should hopefully be noticeable e.g. "GRC Access Request..." etc.

I hope that helps a bit.