cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route modification in delivery is not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could not able to modify route in delivery. Please help me. I would be very thankful if you provide me the transaction codes.

Sridhar B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Thanks for your reply.

Route can be re-determined in delivery based on Weight Group. I Could not able to proceed further. Do i need to maintain or do customizing?

Please help

warm regards

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sridher,

If you want to redetermine route on weight group in order / Delivery, you can maintain config in IMG:

SPRO-LE-Transportation-BAsic Transportation Functions-Routes- Route Determination-Maintain route Determination.

REWARD IF IT HELPS

regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart from maintaining entries for Route determination with Weight group in SPRO - Logistics execution module, you need to make sure the delivery type (for eg. LF) has been configured with """ New route determination possible with (or) without check """" in t.code 0VLK.

Hope, this helps!

S. Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for you answer.

warm regards

Sridhar B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

You have closed the thread with out awarding points to any one. Do Awarding points to all as this will motivate all of us to participate more actively.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I am extremely sorry for this. Actually i am new to this forum.

Can u please tell me how could i Award points to you.

warm regards

Sridhar B

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sridhar,

If you open the thread posted by you. For every response given by others on the LHS you have the options to give points, based on the how useful was the answer you can select the radio button and points would be assigned.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sridhar;

I am not sure what you are trying to do here. The route is normally copied from the Sales Order based on the entries in TROLZ table. I don't know if it would be appropriate to change it at the delivery level.

Regards,

Mani.