Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill of entity posting after GR/IR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My requirement is as follows.

Bill of entity not entered at the time of import of goods and done GR and IR for this goods. After that they found this is related to import goods and excise related and missed the bill of entity. This good issued for production order also and paid vendor amount also. Now client says not possible to reverse the GR and IR. So please guide me how can I updated the bill of entity for this transactions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For Imports Procurement, GR Based IV should be unchecked as you will first post the Invoice for Custom duties and then Goods receipt.

You said there was no invoice posted for custom duties.. In that case system would not have updated any Excise entries.. Also the condition values JCDB would not have loaded on Inventory...

As your client is not ready to reverse the whole process.. you may follow the below procedure in Dev server and check whether it serves your requirement.

1) Create a Excise JV in J1IH for the Excise part and take credit into the required registers.

2) Post the Custom duty amount to Vendor through FB60 or even F-02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Without completing Bill of Entry, how you removed the goods from the Port ?

Anyhow, You can complete the Bill of Entry using the transaction - MIRO and select the Planned delivery costs option. This will allow to create a liability for your Customs Vendor.

Since your GR and IR processing is already completed, in order to avail the excise duty credit you have to pass a excise JV using the transaction - J1IH by selecting the additional excise option and appropriate Register (RG23A / RG23C)

Before posting the document determine the GL accounts and check whether you are able to modify the Cenvat Clearing / Recoverable A/C with CVD Clearing.

Thanks n Regards,