cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oracle HR SaaS Fusion integration with SAP PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Just wanted to know if anyone here has worked on Oracle HR SaaS Fusion integration with SAP PI.

If anyone is having any related documents present on SDN or any other source then please let me know.

Thanks

Gaurav Ranjan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurav,

First of all i haven't work with that Oracle integration tool. As far as i know that is a cloud integration solution for Oracle and it provides some types of integrations like webservices or rest services.

With webservices you only need to have the wsdl in order to use the SOAP receiver adapter to connect PI - Oracle SaaS, in the other direction Oracle SaS  - PI you only need to use the SOAP sender adapter and to provide a WSDL for Oracle SaS consumption, also you can use SAP PI service registry for a more smart integration.

To deal with the Oracle SaS rest services there are more alternatives depending what you need, you can purchase advantco adapter for this, check  William Li 's blog http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2012/03/07/integrating-rest-services-on-pi . Depending your PI version there are somethings developed like HTTP get, check Michal Krawczyk's blog http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2012/01/05/michals-pi-tips-exchange-rates-fr...

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Inaki, Thanks for sharing the links.

I just want to know that if anyone has done this integration in the past or not.

SAP is also providing SAP to sucess factor HR integration with standard ESR content, but the client has chosen Oracle fusion over it. So if you know some more details then that will be great.

Thanks

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per my knowledge SAP provides standard content between SAP Systems so i dont think any predefined content available for fusion integration.

Definitely cloud system supports Web service/Rest/exporting flat files .so chose right one.

Answers (0)