cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add a tab in TCode /SAPSLL/PR_CUSTOMS02

0 Kudos

Some of our user are only allowed to classify products with TCode /SAPSLL/PR_CUSTOMS02. Within this TCode after selection they have only tab "General Basic Data" and "Classification".  Now we would like to expand with tab "Special Customs Procedures".

Does someone know how to add it?

We wouldn't give TCode /SAPSLL/PRODUCT_02 instead because these authorizations are too broad.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Renate,

(You seem to have created more-or-less the same posting twice, so please close the other one).

It's not possible to add or restrict the displayed tabs by any configurable means.  Instead, you would need to get a developer to create a new program & Transaction Code to do that.

Actually it doesn't look too difficult, since the developer could copy example code from the existing Transactions, and use that to call the Function Module /SAPSLLPRODUCT_WORKBENCH_CALL.

But let's think... it sounds like you are referring to Customs users.  If I'm right, what really is the problem with using the main maintenance Transaction?  There, in addition to the "Classification" and "Special Customs Procedures" tabs, you also have "Customs Description", "Legal Control", "Preference", "Tax Classification", "Authorities" and "Bill of Product".  Do those contain many threats?

The "Customs Description" tab is quite new, but arguably essential for Customs Management in order to achieve clear descriptions for the Product.

If you are intending to use IPR or OPR, then the BoP is definitely related, so perhaps should be included for your Customs users.

The "Authorities" tab allows the user to propose item-level documents for the Product, and I guess you would want that ability - for example Binding Tariff Agreements, Certificates, etc?

The "Tax Classification" is normally populated from the feeder system.  If you don't need it, then just don't configure any values, so that there is nothing for the user to do.

You might be concerned about Legal Control, but the only possible entries there are for any Legal Regulations that are active in that area, and the standard Authorisations allow you to control those in the Profile.  So you should be able effectively to disable that tab for your users.

And if I remember it correctly, the "Preference" tab only appears if Preference is configured to be active - and again can be controlled by Legal Regulation.

Perhaps I'm missing something, but I wonder if you could manage without the additional development?

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

many thanks for your answer and sorry for posting twice (but I haven't seen the first one because of moderating status).

The classification is carried out to GTS and will transferred back into ERP. At our company the permissions are assigned only very limited because we have a strict duty own customs headquarter.
For this reason, the users who have permissions in addition to the classification shall make the registration of special customs procedures too. All other rights are reserved to other users.

We will try to use the standard TCode /SAPSLL/PRODUCT_02 but with disabled tabs. I will post our solution here when we have it done.

Regards

Renate

Answers (0)