Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIle pulling from FTP server

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I have a file to proxy scenario in PI system (production).

This interface was working fine fro almost a year but we are facing issues couple of weeks back.

The scenario is to pull the acknowledgement files from FTP server and update the details of respective payments in proxy.

We pull 2 Ack files ACK1 and ACK2, as said above we are facing issues in this interface as the ACK1 and ACK2 are not recevied sometimes.

To analyse this, I checked for the locks in nwa and the channels are clear. there is no issue on channel log and they are clear.

No message was present for missing ACK1 in AE and MONI, no queues are struck. When we contacted to FTP provider he showed us the log where

we can see that out FTP user logged in and picked the file. But I am not able to find the file in PI system.

I request you to please share your comments as this interface is getting affected in our PRD system.

Also let me know which type of connection should I use in sender FTP channel? permenent or Per file transfer? currently it is set as permenent.

Thanks in advance.

Rahul Kulkarni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Can you check with basis team/or network team  is there any update or change has been done couple of weeks back.

check for cluster environment also?

Regards

Gagan