cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two different layout for one output type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have output type "ZDDL" and TWO different Billing docment type ZF2 AND ZBBC so when i use ZDDL in billing type ZF2 is working fine. But when i use ZDDL for billing type ZBBC it is showing some differenet layout. Can you please help.

Regards,

sameer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208149
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check using debugger in the print/driver program while viewing invoice output. Most likely two separate Smartforms/Script forms would have been called based on the billing type. And for this reason you might be getting different layouts for different billing types.

If not so, then check your Smartform/script being called thoroughly. It must have been developed in such a way to give different layouts for different billing type.

Best Regards,

Sapeksh Gupta

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

krishg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Go to transaction  VF02/VF03. Key in the document and choose Menu option (Billing Document -> Issue output to )... Choose your output type and select print preview.

Go to Menu option 'Extras' and select to OTF display. it will give a form name .

Do the above steps for the second document type.

Compare the form name for the two documents. If they are different, that is your answer. If they are same, then you will have to dig deeper to figure out why the layouts are different and you will need the help of ABAPer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any ABAP consultant to help me since our ABAP consultant is on leave this is issue is with high priority Can somebody help on this?

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Before putting an ABAPer. please do the following checks in your system and let us know further details to analyze.

There should be a output condition record for the document type where there is an issue.

The billing document type should be configured to populate output record automatically.

The billing type is configured with the same way as ZF2 if both are same.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I have tried this but not working.

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Is there any hardcoded document type in the code for output or its a standard's copy?

If its hard-coded in the output program, it will not come...otherwise as per standard behavior it should come. We have used the same layouts for more than 7 orders in our recent project.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Yes they hare-coded program andlayout is depend upon document type so i asked help from ABAPer.

Regards,

Sameer.

former_member208149
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

You or any ABAPer who is willing to debug, should put a break-point on function module OPEN_FROM (if its SAPscript) or SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME (if its a smartfrom) or both if its not sure whether layout is designed through script or smartform .

Then, trigger the invoice's output for both the cases (both billing types) one by one. When break-point is reached, check the name of form which is being called in each case.

If its same in both cases, then its the design of form which is giving different outputs for different billing types. Otherwise, you have your two separate forms responsible for the situation.

Regards,

Sapkesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell how to do that with T CODE.

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

You have to maintain the output condition record using VV31 for the second billing type. And it will come if the content is same for both document type.

Regards,

Amit

former_member212148
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

If Both billing type have completely different layout then it difficult to achieve it. If layout is almost same then you can achieve it using smart style and condition.

Thanks,

Ranjit K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjit,

Thanks for your reply. My client want same layout in billing document type ZF2 AND ZBBC but the same output type ZDDL is showing differenct layout in two differenct billing document type. I need Billing document type ZBBC should show same layout as ZF2 with output type "ZDDL". I think it is possible without ABAP Consultant. Please help.

Regards,

sameer

former_member212148
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

I need some information from your side.

Is Stationary (Printed Bill Paper), Billing taxation, display data on bill are same for both billing type.

If yes then you check condition on text in windows in smartforms. Basically this type of issue comes from condition used in smartforms. Its a printing issue so contact to your ABAP consultant.

Regards,

Ranjit K.