Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC to RFC Asynchronous scenario

former_member460664
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My scenario is JDBC to RFC asynchronous. I have received 5 records from JDBC, 4 records data has been transferred to SAP tables. One record has been skipped for each time ( N records have received, N-1 records data has been reached to SAP tables). But receiver RFC channel is showing, all 5 messages executed successfully................ If I received 1 record from JDBC, the same is transferred to SAP without skipping. Is my RFC channel is not working properly? or any other issues? Please let me know your valuable solutions..

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Ashok.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Check if 2 records picked up from sender has same primary key. May be one record was overwritten.

Ambrish

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Set an external break-point (make sure that the USER defined in the PI Communication channel is the same that you set in the external breakpoint --> Menu utilities(M)--> Setting--> ABAP EDITOR(TAB)-->DEBUGGING(SUB-TAB)--> set the user defined in the channel in PI)

execute the scenario and debug the RFC and check if you receive all the values you are expecting.

Let me know

Regards

Rodrigo

former_member278111
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo

It seems to be issue is not in SAP PI, pls check at SAP end.

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if the receiver CC is ok as you mentiones is your first post

ANIL KUMAR wrote:"... But receiver RFC channel is showing, all 5 messages executed successfully"

I dont think the error in the PI side. could you do a debug to make sure that all the records reach to SAP system no matter the logic of the program of RFC just to confirm the number.

Regards

Rodrigo

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If RFC channel payload has all the records then no issue with PI/RFC adapter, The issue seems to at ERP end.

Take only missing record from payload and process it using RWB test tab and check results,request ABAP team  to debug the function module with test data.

Regards,

Raj

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> But receiver RFC channel is showing, all 5 messages executed successfully..

That means problem is not anywhere in PI side. You might have to check SAP system  side whether message got stuck in queue or so... Debug more on the SAP side..

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

debug the rfc at receiver side and check commit is place at right place means end of code.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Have you monitored the messages in SAP PI monitoring, in sxi_monitor transaction or RWB at adapter level?, may be some exception is being throwed like a mapping error.

If the skipped message is ok inside PI monitoring until the RFC call, and the RFC call has all the parameters right, you will need to debug the RFC function and check if the are not a st22 dump, data is coming correctly, there are not any table locked, etc.

Regards.