Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock the user via BAPI using PI

former_member182455
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I want to unlock a user via the BAPI bapi_user_unlock.my user is  ocked.

when i am sending the messages from PI i am getting below response.

could you please let me know how to unlock using PI.

Thanks

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Srinu,

The error you see is not related to the PI system, but to authorizations in the target, receiver system where you call BAPI_USER_UNLOCK. Please check which user is specified in the receiver communication channel in PI for this scenario (the user that is used by PI to connect to the receiver system) and ensure that it has sufficient authorizations (precisely, referring to the authorization error you receive, for the authorization object S_USER_GRP).

Regards,

Vadim

alejandro_mejias
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You are right Vadim. The PI user that connects to the system via RFC needs this authorization in some profile.

Best regard

former_member182455
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

Thanks for your response, Now i am testing re-set password interface.

i am getting below message, but not re-set the password.

could you pls guide me.

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Can you please check input that is passed to BAPI_USER_CHANGE? From the error you receive, I would assume that you may pass values to be changed, but do not set change relevant flag for them. In your particular case of the password change, please ensure that following import parameters are filled when calling the BAPI:

USERNAME - user ID

PASSWORD - new password

PASSWORDX - set its value to 'X' (default value - space) in order to notify BAPI that change for the parameter PASSWORD should be processed

Regards,

Vadim

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

First of all i recommend to follow Vladim suggestion. However, if you want other tip about the SAP lock/unlock users, this situation is only a value in the USR02 table, you can do a Z RFC to update the value UFLAG in this table to initial, in order to unblock the user. The key in this table is the user logon.

Regards.