Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Data on Header text

former_member295881
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

According to our requirement we're trying to create credit and debit memo. Even though at header level we're providing header text but still in Incompletion log there is an error that 'Missing Data: Long Text' (refer to the attachment).

Can anybody suggest how I can rectify this error? When I double click SAP takes me to the following screen but there is nothing where I can provide header.

Many thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

I am not sure about this , but once check with the abaper for the same, if any user-exit for the same had been done or not. And also check the In-completion log procedure for the same if any routine is mention or not.

I hope this will give some help in your issue.

Regards,

Kundan

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check //http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/sd/blog/2012/04/18/text-determination

The process remains same although the above docuemnt is for header to item but process remains same for header to header .

Thanks,

Sridhar.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From the screen shot attached, you would note couple of tabs on top.  Click on "Edit" so that you can see "Log".  Select this and update here what message system shows.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check in VOTXN transaction if there is any Text id set as Obligatory ?

make it to Optional and try

you can get the text ID by double click the error message or from TEXT DETERMINATION PROCEDURE

hope it is clear

regards,

santosh

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos