cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispatcher is down

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Earlier i ran the report RSTPTEST to check the Transport tool connections. And  i found the error in DB connect & Offline call.

We have restarted the SAP Application, then the dispatcher is down.

I've tested the DB connection with sidadm i got the RC(0000).

I've checked the Environment variables & Host entries. All are mention correctly

Please refer to the attachment for dev_w0 log. Folks and experts could you please help me on this urgent

Appreciate your help in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

************************************************************************************************************

Network connection used from SSGMELBWDCI1 to SSGMELDQDB2 using tcp:SSGMELDQDB2

C  ERROR: -1 in function SQLConnectWithRetry (SQLConnectWithRetry) [line 2341]

C  (18452) [28000] [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Login failed. The login is from an untrusted domain and cannot be used with Windows authentication.

C  ERROR: -1 in function SQLConnectWithRetry (SQLConnectWithRetry) [line 2341]

this is the reason. please restart your server with sidadm.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu

Kindly check the SIDADM & SAPServiceSID user id are exit in the AD? error message "(18452) [28000] [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Login failed. The login is from an untrusted domain and cannot be used with Windows authentication."

and also refer the SAP Note 1558394 -

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the below note.

1282975 - Use of virtual TCP/IP host names in Windows

• The following error occurs during installation of SAP system with a virtual hostname.

Login failed. The login is from an untrusted domain and cannot be used with Windows authentication.

The above error occurs if installation steps mentioned in this note are not correctly followed:

1. The registry keys specified in step #2 are missing in the system.
    2. The virtual hostname entries are not maintained in the Hosts file.

thanks

Rishi Abrol

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Goto Services and check the SQL SERVICE status and also check the properties of logon tab, which user credentials were given. If the service is not yet started then use SIDADM user and password in the logon of properties and start the service.

regards

kartik