Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting error in the Tcode VF02 while releasing billing document

no. 3100085640 to Accounting in our QAS System.The error is as below:

"Access to pse file SAPMXDI_PFS_300.pse denied; wrong password / no

credentials in system.Message no. IDMX219"

The QAS System got crashed from OS Level before somedays,So I have

restore the QAS System with our last available backup.

The functionality was working before the crash,but it is not working

now.As I can see .pse files related to Mexican Invoicing are missing

now.I have already gone through the SAP Notes:1300880,1901485.

But I am not able to resolve the issue till now.Can anyone help me out for the same?

Many Thanks

Ajitabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If PSE file does not exist on the OS then you create new one from tx. strustsso2.

Thanks,

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunny,

I have received the Private key and the private certificate with Password.But it is in different format i.e. cert not a .pse file.Can you please tell me how to move ahead now.Actually It is really hanging my client's work.Please help me to resolve the issue ASAP.

@Sriram:As I have already mentioned that I have gone through the SAP Note which you have provided me.

Many Thanks

Ajitabh

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can follow below link to manage pse and certificate in t-code strustsso2.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/96/e65d3aebba4c38e10000000a114084/content.htm

Thanks,

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunny,

Thanks for you help.As I went to STRUSTSSO2 screen,There I can see one System.pse available,but I cannot see the SAPMXDI_XXX_XXX.pse file is not present in the sec folder.I have attached the screenshot for the Private certificate available with me and the screens for Strustsso2 and the sec folder.Kindly help me out how to move ahead from strustsso2?

Many Thanks

Ajitabh

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per your screenshot, it looks like pse is missing there. Please create this pse file again.

Thanks,

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunny,

Can you please let me know from which tab should I generate this pse file?I have attached the screenshot for the same.From which tab should I create this pse file?There is no create option available.As you can see in the Screenshot.Kindly suggest me the steps please.

Many Thanks

Ajitabh

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can create in the same way as in production environment. I hope your quality and production are in sync.

Thanks,

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

The PRO and the QAS systems are in sync.I am trying to generate the pse file from the below command:

sapgenpse get_pse -p SAPMXDI_XXX_300.pse -r  "G:\SAPSOFTWARES\PME921109IS8_1211141022S" -x XXXXXX2012

But it is asking for get_pse: Distinguished name of PSE owner:

Can you please let me know how to get the DN name?I am new into it.Kindly help me to resolve the issue please.

Many Thanks

Ajitabh

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can choose DN name based on type of PSE that you are trying to create. Please check below link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/59/6b653a0c52425fe10000000a114084/content.htm

Thanks,

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

I have gone through the steps which ur links has mentioned.I am getting the same error as "Access to pse file Denied".As my PRO,DEV and QAS System are in sync.Can you please let me know is there anyway to export the pse files from PRO and Import the same into QAS System through RFC or any source?Kindly help me out.

Many Thanks

Ajitabh

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you created SAPMXDI_XXX_300.pse pse file first ? If not, then please create it first from strustsso2 t-code. After that, check whether this pse exists in sec folder on us. If everything is fine then you can use sapgenpse command.

Thanks,

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

I have created the SAPMXDI_xxx_300.pse file through strustsso2 in sec folder.Now can you please let me know the steps after this.As we have obtained one.cer file and one .key file from our client.

I think these files are country specific files.Can you please let me know what's the use of these two files and how to use them?

Kindly suggest please.

Many Thanks

Ajitabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Help me out to resolve the issue ASAP.It is hanging my clien't business.So please send me some detailed link for the same.It will really a great help.

Many Thanks

Ajitabh

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I was going through SAP note 1300880, there they have described the process to convert file that you have got into pse format. As per my understanding from the note, you need to follow all the steps from the note in order to import the file that you got from your client.

Thanks,

Sunny