cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error generating client-specific objects for Operating Concern

arsnlgunnr
Participant
0 Kudos

In transaction KEA0 I am attempting to activate the client-specific part of an operating concern and getting an error "error generating client-specific objects".

The only note I can find for this is Note 318859.  Unfortunately that note only deals with 46B and 46C systems.  However, I have verified that the changes to the object described in the note are in my system.

My system is NW731 ECC6 EHP6 SP08 with Best Practices 606v5

Has anyone seen this before?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arsnlgunnr
Participant
0 Kudos

FIXED!

Turns out the number range status for object "copa_obj" was incorrect.  after maintaining the correct value, I am able to activate the client-specific part of my operating concern.  Thanks everyone for your insight!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Is this happening on other systems in the landscape ?

If not then transporting the operating concern would be a good option.

I have never done that so I cannot guide you but you may have a look at this SAP note

Note 52636 - INFO: CO-PA Customizing transport

Solution

1. Transporting an operating concern

Regards

RB

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jayson

I thing to activate this object you have to perform thru transport from Dev to QA & PRD, because this objects are client specific objects(Client 800) which you can't modifiable,

Still if you want to activate the object on same client you have to open the cross client object by using the transaction SCC4 and then perform same action what you did earlier. but this way is not recommended by SAP

Thanks

Sriram

arsnlgunnr
Participant
0 Kudos

Sriram,

Thanks for the reply...

The system I am working in is my DEV system.  Also, settings for client 800 in SCC4 for cross-client object changes are already set to "ALLOWED".  Error still occurs...