cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how good is atos origin ,hyderabad

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am planning to SAP BASIS certification in hyderabad.Hyderabad has 2 SAP partners i.e. Atos origin and Lithon Genovate.Kindly tell me how good are the mentioned institutes if anybody has already attended the institutes.And which one will be better in terms of faculty,placements and teaching standards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest you as a fresher kindly don't go in for certification. First get a job then you can plan for certification as per the requirement. As all institutes promise placements but they don guarantee it. so first try getting job then plan for certification.

I am saying this as i also did my certification but my institute didn't provide a placement though they promised it during admission.

All the best.

Regards,

Jainab Fatima

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right Jainab.I also came to know that but I will not depend upon them.I will try from my side and if i am strong enough in my sap knowledge base then I dont think i will have any difficulty in finding a job.Also I have tried so many things but i cant get into any sap job in my company .So i have no other way but to do certification to break into SAP.Kindly advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arindam,

I will suggest you not to go in for certifications as certification is not an important  criteria to get a job or a break in SAP. I can help you by an idea and i think that will help you a lot so please write to me on jainabsap(at)gmail(dot)com so that  i can help you.

Regards,

Jainab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arindam,

I think ATOS is one of the best institue Established in 1999, Atos India earlier known as Siemens IT Solutions and Services Pvt. Ltd. is the first SAP Authorized Training Centre in India.

My suggestion will be ATOS

Regards,

Giri

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.