cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Re-Distribute the data from eWM to ERP?

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I wanted to know that, how to re distribute the data from eWM to ERP?

Example: When I confirm a warehouse Order, GR Interface will be sent back from eWM System to ERP. In case, If we delete those queues in SMQ1/SMQ2 TCode, How to re dritribure those data again to ERP?

I know that, we can reverse GR and Redo GR again. However, I wanted to know the option with out modifying the data, how to distribute?

Regards

Sathish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

Recommendation from everyone and even SAP would be to NOT TO DELETE the queues. You can resend the PPF action, to trigger it again from EWM system to ERP. program /SCWM/R_MESSAGELOG_RESET can also be used to resend the messages from EWM to ERP system as advised in this thread.

Regards
Anoop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned earlier, delete stuck queue is absolutely forbidden.

If you met the case status has been posted in EWM but in ERP still has the status of not being completed.  Program /SCWM/R_MESSAGELOG_RESET can reset the message to ERP.  You should implement the manual activities of note 1887522

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Resending PPF action will work for you.

In this process if you get new queue and it is not processing due to other queue. Then save other queue in SMq3 and process queue u want first.

This will reduce your deletion issue and other saved queue can be protected accordingly.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Program /SCWM/R_MESSAGELOG_RESET can be used to reset the message..but you should ask SAP to perform this..coz the sequence needs to be followed correctly.

former_member600986
Participant
0 Kudos

First of all:  SAP would tell you that deleting Qs is a NO NO.

But here is an option if you post GR using PPF, you can reprocess the PPF action using SPPF.  If you don't use PPF i don't see any other way except from what you mentioned RGR etc..

Thanks,

faical