cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save and Tranfer Freight Settlement - Error in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts.

When save and transfer Freight Settlement in TM, send this information to ECC by PI.

When receiving information in ECC,

<text>ERP Sales org. missing for Sales, org. 5xxxxx, log system TM</text>

<id> 052(OPS_SE_TCM_80)</id>

The configuration in ECC is Ok.

When execute the proxy CustomerFreightInvoiceRequestSUITERequest_In_V1 get the next message

System expected end of element '{http://sap.com/xi/SAPGlobal20/Global}CustomerFreightInvoiceRequestSUITERequest_V1'

Exception of class CX_ST_MATCH_ELEMENT

Thank's for all.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

I have a similar issue from ECC to TM, we send a document from TM, by interface "CustomerFreightInvoiceRequestSUITERequest_In_V1" i'ts flaged OK, but not trigger the interface "CustomerFreightInvoiceRequestSUITEConfirmation_Out_V1", so in TM system nothing is recived.

I think we had some mistake in the configuration on ECC, could you help me with any tip or something to check where i can solve this issue.

Thanks in advanced

0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

Challenge: There is an issue at Inbound of ECC with exception 'CX_ST_MATCH_ELEMENT'

Rationale:

For a successful Forwarding Settlement related Billing Doc creation in ECC, following message flow should be successful.

1. CustomerFreightInvoiceRequestSUITERequest_Out_V1 – Send create or change requests for forwarding settlements from SAPTM
  2. CustomerFreightInvoiceRequestSUITERequest_In_V1 – Receive create or change requests for customer invoices in SAP ERP
  3. CustomerFreightInvoiceRequestSUITEConfirmation_Out_V1 – Send confirmations for customer invoices from SAP ERP
  4. CustomerFreightInvoiceRequestSUITEConfirmation_In_V1 – Receive confirmations for forwarding settlements in SAP TM

We are stuck at step 2.

Probable Solution:

Please recheck the following while you refer Document for integration specific steps for - Basic Settings and Integration for SAP ERP -> 'Billing'

(link given below)

- Category codes, subcategory codes and charge types.

- Role codes in SAP ERP for the SAPTM currency and amount

- Sales organization and document type for the SAP TM sales organization and sales group

- Credit segments for accounts receivable accounting (FI-AR)

http://help.sap.com/SCENARIOS_BUS2012/helpdata/EN/01/9d545be62b47f38d74de8c52534aff/frameset.htm

Let's hope it assists in identifying the 'Matching' gap.

BR

Pramod Shet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you checked the TM configuration too and SDL system configuration?

Rgs, Marcelo Lauria