cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM 7.1 Transaction Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have followed the steps to copy the standard SAP ChaRM transactions (SMCR, SMMJ, SMHF, etc.) into our custom transactions (SMCR, ZMMJ, ZMHF, etc.)  and have complete the SPRO action to Make Settings for Transaction Types -> Copy Control Steps to map the ZMCR to the various Change Documents (ZMMJ, ZMHF, etc.).  But in my first test when I approved a ZMCR Change Request to what should be a ZMHF Change Document, no Change Document was created.

Can anyone suggest the steps that we might be missing to complete this setup?

The ZMCR Change Request below was created and approved, but failed to generate the ZMHF Change Document.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Once RfC is approved Change Document is not Created it is only created when the status is changed from Approved to Being Implemented

Therefore click your action tab choose action for release for development which will create a change document

if this is not happening please post the error

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes - those steps were also completed - but no Change Document was generated.  No error is being generated and no Change Document is being generated.  The screen shots I attached are all that there is.

0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Did you also set up the general CRM copy control?

Your screenshot only shows the ChaRM specific copy control settings. In order to have this work correctly, also the general copy control between ZMCR and ZMHF needs to be set up.

Best regards
Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tobia - thanks for that reply.  I am not sure I have seen that step in what I have been reviewing.  Can you provide a little more detail of what or where that action is configured?  Or point me to the instructions that I seem to be missing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Please find the below screen shot for CRM copy control mentioned by Tobia.

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthik - that all seems to be set as well but still not getting a Change Document created when I approve the ZMCR change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthik - I found my mistake in that config setting.  Forgot to add the ZMCR to ZMHF mapping.  Caught that after my reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ChaRM Team,

For Urgent Change Once i 'release for development' Change Object ID is getting created but when i open the object ID Project cycle is showing emtpy. Please see below screen shot.
I have checked mappings ZMCR to ZMHF is available.

When i try with standard transaction types object id is getting created with project cycle, Please help me if i am missing any customization in SPRO.

Regards
Sreekanth

0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth,

As far as I know, there is no special configuration in order to fill this field. Also I see the project field has been filled correctly. Therefore I would expect that something in general is not ok here - maybe even a bug.

Which SP level do you have? Did you implement all latest SAP Notes? If yes, you might consider to create a customer message in service marketplace.

Best regards
Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

We are in ST 710 with SP level 7.

Yes applied all latest Notes. For Normal Change i dont have any issue when object ID is generated project cycle is updating in the Normal change.

But the issue is with Urgent Change only.

Regards
Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sreekanth,

Can you describe a little more how you have your maintenance project setup to support this?  Can you also describe the landscape a little?

Kevin

Answers (0)